22 Sept 2011

I lurn Online

Learning anything become more fast with the help of internet, i am stepping inside the internet industry just to learn, today i am going to start this blog and share my own experience with my blog readers.

Here are some question that you may want to know.

What is this blog about

I am going to write about the topics that i learn online, and share resources to my blog readers who is interested in same topic and wish to learn same.

Who are you

My name is Rashmi Lande, Currently i am house wife and with to learn many thing in my life, internet made it easy for me to learn, i wish to develop learning online as my hobby.



Where you are from


I am from Bangalore.


My hobby's

Reading and Writing, Dancing, Music

Time i spend Online

There is no time limit as i am a house wife, i try to finish my house hold works first after that i hang online for reset of the time learning.

What you learn today and what you are going to share with us

One of my friend gifted me a book called YOU CAN WIN written by Shiv Khera, after finishing reading this book i decided to start a blog website, Discipline matters in Success and Failure, So i started http://ilurn.blogspot.com, As i want discipline in my learning and i want it to be tracked day by day or step by step, and one of the best thing that i can do is sharing with others throw my blog at blogger.com.

Today learnt about start a blogger blog, YouTube videos help me setup http://ilurn.blogspot.com. I personal thank YouTube for there grate service and many thanks to peoples sharing wonderful resource on YouTube.




Feel free to share your experience, wish to hear from my readers .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...